Hellfrost - Murder Hobos in the Snow:
Pygmy mammoths are the smallest of the mammoth family. They can be trained as mounts or beasts of
burden, but training must be started young as they are very strong spirited. Many Hearth Knights venturing into the northern realms have taken to riding them instead of horses, and, though unusual, in some northern realms pygmy mammoths have re-placed horses and mules altogether, even being used to draw sledges and plows (the latter when the weather permits).
Attributes:Agility d6, Smarts d4(A),
Spirit d6, Strength d12+1, Vigor d10
Skills:Fighting d6, Guts d6, Notice d4
Pace:6; Parry:5; Toughness:12 (2) Barding14(4)
* Armor +2:Thick hide and fur.
* Size +3:Pygmy mammoths stand 6’
tall at the shoulder and are well-set.
* Sweep: Can attack all adjacent characters at –2.
* Trample: Strength + Size, less the target’s Size. The beast must run to use this attack. All characters in straight line path must make an Agility roll against the creature’s Fighting or suffer damage.
* Tusks: Str+d6. (d12+1 +d6)
* Warm Blooded:+2 to Vigor rolls to resist the effect of cold.
Gear on Mount:
1 quiver (20 bolts) (hanging beside saddle)
Short Spear (hanging beside saddle)
Small Wood Shield (hanging beside saddle)
Oh shit Backpack
60 quarels bundled in saddle bag
4 Person Tent
Flint and Steel
40 lb fire woood and kindling
Small wood saw
3 Weeks Trail rations
Furs (Hooded cloak)
Water Proof Scrolls Case with 3 Scrolls
Grapple Hook on 15 Yards Rope
Oh Crap Backpack: (Hanging beside the saddle)
Flint and Steel
5 lb of Fire wood (Kindling)
3 Days Trail Rations
suit of hide armor
2 Person Tent
spool thin coordage